Troubleshooting Supertime: Dates or Timeslots are not showing up on my orders or Supertime is not working
Are you not seeing Supertime date and time data in your orders?
Here are some troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that additional checkout settings and dynamic checkout settings are disabled in your theme, especially if you have additional payment methods in your store. Otherwise your customers may be able to bypass date selection in your cart.
- Make sure Supertime is enabled in your store. If Supertime is disabled then customers can checkout
- Make sure that "required to checkout" is selected in your schedule and delivery method settings.
- Review that Supertime is showing up in all of your carts on your theme. Supertime's automatic placement mode may not be compatible with your cart. If this is the case you will need to use our custom placement mode.
- Customers able to checkout before your cart has loaded? If you require date or time information from your customers, you may need to disable your checkout button in your theme by default to allow Supertime to control access even in low-bandwidth situations.
- If you perform a test order once you have reviewed all the steps above. If you are still experiencing issues with your store after completing these steps, you may have a compatibility problem with your store's theme or suite of apps that may interfere with how Supertime works for collecting date and time information in your cart.
Still experiencing issues after performing the troubleshooting steps? Please contact us and provide more information on what you are experiencing using the Ask form on Supertime. If your store is not live yet, please provide a preview link. If you are contacting us by email, please kindly provide us with your store's url on Shopify (e.g. your-store-url.myshopify.com).