EasyRoutes can be customized in many different ways to suit the needs of your business. To do so, visit the Settings page.
On this page you can will see tabs where you can find settings for various areas of our app:
Under this section you will find the following general settings:
- Standards and formats: Standards and formats are used to calculate shipping weights, and distances. You can switch between imperial and metric units.
- Navigation Options: Choose how a stop is sent to your favourite navigation app (Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze). EasyRoutes can pass the provided address to these apps, or you can send the latitude/longitude, or just the ZIP/Postal Code.
- Packing Slip and Label Options: Customize your packing slips by adding you store logo. You can also choose whether to include your store address on the packing slip, and whether to hide the "Powered by EasyRoutes" text at the bottom of the page.
- Additional Options: You can hide the Instant Answers help beacon in EasyRoutes.
- Plan Overview: See your plan, how many orders you've used this period, and when your next cycle begins. You can also change your plan here.
The Orders Page is what you first see when you open EasyRoutes. It contains your route options, your route staging area, and your list of orders.
- Order Table Columns: Customize what columns you would like to see in EasyRoutes.
- Include Customer Tags: Include customer tags alongside order tags.
- Show Customer Order Count: Show how many orders this customer has made in your store previously.
- Show Customer Note: Include the customer note when reviewing customer information for an order.
- Show Product Properties in Items: include product properties when viewing product information for items in an order.
The Route Page is what you see when you create a new route, or when you view a previously created route in your Route History.
- Show Order Items: Display the list of order items for each stop on a route.
- Show Order Numbers in Inventory Summary: Display the number of orders associated with each of your inventory items
- Select additional information to display for your route: Add additional columns to your list of stops to help you organize your deliveries better.
EasyRoutes can provide a tracking link when we create a fulfillment on your order. This provides the latest status of your stop on the route to your customer on their order status.
Fulfillments created with a tracking link will have all notifications enabled (e.g., shipping confirmation, out for delivery, delivered). You can adjust which notifications get sent from your Shopify notification settings.
Include a tracking link when creating fulfillments: Select whether a tracking number and link will be added when we create a fulfillment.
If you turn on this feature, you can then decide what information you want to display to your customer. You can:
- Show the scheduled and estimated arrival times on the tracking link, as well as the delivery time
Scheduled arrival times are calculated based on a provided scheduled start time for the route, and how long it takes to get to the order's stop from the start. Updated ETAs are based on the Out for Delivery time for the route, or the time of the most recently delivered order.
- Show the out for delivery, delivered, and attempted delivery timestamps on this tracking link only
- Rounded delivery time window: Use a rounded delivery time window for scheduled and estimated arrival times:
- Number of stops away: Show the number of stops away for this order when we reach the following threshold:
You can also include your store's logo on this page, as well as make it a link back to your store if you wish.
When tracking links are not enabled you can configure which notifications EasyRoutes will automatically send to customers during specific delivery events.
If your customer checked out with Local Delivery, the Local Delivery notifications will be used, otherwise the Shipping notifications will be used. Refer to your store's notification settings for more details.
- "Fulfill Orders" Button (Shipping Confirmation): Send a notification when fulfilling orders using the "Shipping Confirmation" email notification.
- Show "Start Route" button in Driver View: Show the "Start Route" button at the beginning of a route, which will mark all stops as out for delivery and optionally send notifications according to your settings.
- "Start Route" Button (Out for Delivery): Mark all the orders in the route as fulfilled and "Out for Delivery" and send all customers an "Out for Delivery" email notification. "Out for delivery" notifications must also be enabled in your store's notification settings.
- Show Confirmation Dialog before "Mark As...": So you don't accidentally send notifications, show a confirmation dialog when you mark an order as delivered, attempted delivery, or out for delivery.